Sunday, July 12, 2009

New Comic Pages!

Not much time for new stuff this week with my trip to LA and the big San Diego Comic-Con looming, but I have got a couple of pages from the latest comic I'm colouring for Insomnia Publications.

The comic in question goes by the name of Average Joe, and believe me when I say there's nothing 'average' about it (pfft, someone was going to use that somewhere, it might as well have been me).

Unlike my lame jokes it rests on the completely unlame and awesome-to-the-max end of the spectrum. Written by the extremely talented Thomas Romeo and made manifest in the beautiful artwork of Mr Kelvin Chan, it's sure to bring about an end to third world hunger as we know it. Or at the very least, satiate the desire for a highly entertaining and massively addictive read.








No comments:

Post a Comment